If you are seriously thinking about quitting smoking and making the switch from traditional cigarettes to vaping, there’s a good chance that you have quite a few questions to ask, especially if you are unsure of the different bits and pieces that you will need for your vaping set-up. Although the internet is full of information about vaping and different vaping products, due to the sheer volume of information available, it can be difficult to know where to start.
Here we will attempt to answer some of the questions you might have about vaping and switching to E Cigs, as well providing a beginners guide to your own vaping set-up:
What components do I need to start vaping?
1. Battery – Batteries for e cigs can be a wide range of shapes and sizes. Some are similar in size to a cigarette, but some look more like a cylinder, with a large box contraption.
2. Atomiser – This screws onto the battery. This is what converts e juice liquid into the vapour that you inhale when vaping.
3. E Juice – E juice usually compromises of propylene glycol, vegetable glycerine, nicotine and flavouring. E juices are available in many different flavours, but it’s important to make sure they use food grade flavouring.
You should always do some research before choosing with particular pieces of vaping equipment will work for you, but once you have purchased these components, you are ready to start vaping.
Can vaping help you to quit smoking?
In most cases, people find that switching from smoking to vaping is much easier than quitting smoking cigarettes completely cold turkey. E Juices for e cigs can be sold in a number of nicotine strengths, so you can gradually wean yourself off of your nicotine addiction by buying e juices with less nicotine content over a period of time.
Is vaping cheaper than smoking cigarettes?
When buying the components for your first vaping set-up, it’s important to buy the best parts you can afford for a better vaping experience. However, in the long term, buying replacement e juices is much cheaper than buying cigarettes for most people.
As well as being better for your health than smoking, what other benefits are there of vaping?
• There are many different flavours to choose from – As there are so many different e juices on the market, there is a flavour to suit everyone. Whilst vaping will never taste the same as smoking tobacco, many people agree that a flavour such as blueberry tastes much better anyway.
• Vaping doesn’t leave odours – Whilst the odour of cigarettes sticks to your clothes and furniture, this isn’t the case for vaping. This means that you can happily vape indoors or in the car, safe in knowledge that you won’t smell of stale smoke. Rather than having to stand outside in the cold in public, you can sit inside in a comfortable chair.
• You have more control over what you put into your body – There are thousands of chemicals in cigarettes and many of them are very bad for you. In contrast, by buying quality vaping equipment and e juice, you know what is going into your body.
To choose the right batteries, chargers, atomisers and e juices, or if you are looking to upgrade or mod your vaping set-up, you can visit the Pure Vapes website or call them on 01256 465262 for help choosing the right equipment.